Volunteer At JETC!
ATTENTION VOLUNTEERS! GET YOUR FREE REGISTRATION TO JETC HERE!You can get a FREE registration to JETC by volunteering at the conference! If your company cannot support your registration financially, a great way to get to the conference is to volunteer some hours at the event! Various opportunities are available, from helping at registration to serving as a education session room monitor. This is also a great way to make connections. Please read this entire page so you know what the requirements are before you commit. Here's how it works:
- You MUST be an SAME member to volunteer.
- SAME requires all volunteers to be fully vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus.
- Please DO NOT register to attend the conference until after you have signed up and received your discount code. Refunds will not be granted.
- Check out the volunteer opportunities available HERE and sign-up for the ones that work with your schedule, interest you, and you can perform. All opportunities require long periods of standing. Please remember, opportunities are limited. By signing-up, you are committing to fulfilling that role. Remember that you are removing an opportunity for someone else.
- A follow-up email with more information will be sent to you within a week after you sign-up to volunteer, to include a code to redeem for 75% off your registration (must meet the minimum requirement of 8 hours); you will need to pay for 25% at the time of Registration. Once your hours are completed, we will refund you the 25% paid, after the conference. Please register within ten (10) days of receiving the confirmation email.
- Earn a FREE registration when you sign up for 8 hours of volunteer time. To earn a free registration, you MUST sign up for and complete at least 8 hours of volunteer time. Discounts for less volunteer hours will not be given.
- Volunteers who do not fulfill their 8 hours of volunteer time will owe the full registration fee.
- Join us at JETC to play an important role in making the conference a success!!
- Please note: Volunteer shifts are in Mountain Daylight Time (MDT) (event local time).
SAME will host a Volunteer Orientation webinar to show you everything you need to know for your time at JETC. All volunteers are required to participate live or watch the orientation recording and acknowledge having done so. Details will be provided in April.
JETC VOLUNTEER ORIENTATION
EXPECTATIONS OF VOLUNTEERS
- By signing-up to volunteer, you commit yourself to fulfilling the role and certify you have approval to attend JETC in a volunteer capacity.Be fully vaccinated from COVID-19 and follow any and all health and safety protocols in place at the time of the event. Review the Health and Safety page on the JETC website.
- You understand you are the face of SAME at the event and will be punctual, review all information in advance, and approach the opportunity with enthusiasm!
- If you are unable to volunteer, you will inform SAME as soon as you are aware.
- All expenses such as travel and lodging are your responsibility.
- You will participate in a pre-conference virtual training and orientation so you understand volunteer duties and can get any questions you may have answered.
- You will be on-time for all assignments and remain on duty until the published end of all shifts.
- If you do not fulfill your volunteer responsibilities but attend the conference, you will be invoiced for your registration. No-shows or tardiness could affect your ability to volunteer at future conferences.
Questions? Please contact Registration at email@example.com.