Volunteer at JETC!

You may volunteer to provide on-site help with the conference (nothing requires extensive training and you will not be asked to handle money) for a reduced or complimentary conference registration.  You individually must be a member of SAME to volunteer and receive the discount.  Please click here to sign up for slots.  DO NOT REGISTER for the conference until you have received your volunteer registration discount code from the Volunteer Coordinator. You will receive your discount code within 1-2 business days of signing up to volunteer.

Step 1: Sign up to volunteer.
Step 2: Wait to receive your discount code (you may make hotel reservations).  
Step 3: Register for the conference and enter the discount code on the Registration Review page of the form to receive your discount.  The amount discounted is dependent upon the number of hours you volunteer.  If you fail to show or are late to your duty, your discount will be rescinded. PLEASE NOTE: The discount codes for Free One Day Only and Free Full Conference will give you 90% off of the conference fee. Volunteers who complete all volunteer hours they signed up for will have the remaining 10% of the registration fee refunded after the conference. If you have any issues registering for the conference please contact Registration@same.org for assistance.
Step 4: You will be given a reference guide and opportunity to participate in a volunteer conference call about one week prior in case you have any questions.Volunteer shirts will be distributed on a first come, first served basis.

Please note: The dates and times for volunteer slots may change as we continue to plan the conference. We will notify you if anything does change.