A Geospatial Engineering LIVE Demonstration
Hosted by SAME’s Geospatial Working Group
JETC: Operation Collaboration!
- Engage with geospatial engineering experts and observe some of the processes and tools they employ to make the invisible visible and support operations, business, and regulatory requirements!
- Expand your awareness of the resources and processes necessary to enable high fidelity location-enabled products and services.
Join us for geospatial data collection, processing, integration, analysis, visualization, and more!
Capabilities on Display
- Data analytics, data compression, dashboards, and data visualization
- Deployable server and workstation
- Experts available: Bioenvironmental engineers, geospatial engineers, and surveyors
- Hand-held field data collection applications
- High-Definition Survey (HDS)
- LiDAR (Airborne and Terrestrial)
- Open-source data
- Sensors (acoustic, H20 quality, thermal)
- Spatially enabled/supported applications
- Tactical Tentage
- Unmanned aerial and ground vehicles
"Geospatial engineers show the way. Engineers lead the way!"
- Dave Foster, 372 Consulting LLC