Facility Asset Management (FAM) Forum
A New Paradigm for Asset Management
Join us for the Facility Asset Management (FAM) Forum, during SAME's Joint Engineer Training Conference & Expo (JETC) May 10-12, at the Gaylord Rockies Resort & Convention Center in Aurora, Colo.
New to JETC this year, the FAM Forum, modeled after the highly successful Joint Engineer Contingency Operations Warfighting Seminar, will provide a vehicle for interaction between military, government, academia, and private industry to discuss the largest concerns facing the facility asset management community.
- Participants will discuss service specific mission shortfalls or impacts related to facility asset management decision making.
- Participants will identify joint opportunities or lines of effort intended to engage senior leaders and drive enterprise-wide policy changes and initiatives.
- In Brief: Wednesday, May 11th, 1:15pm – 2:15pm
- FAM Forum: Wednesday, May 11th, 2:45pm – 5:15pm
- Out Brief Prep: Thursday, May 12th, 9am – 10am
- Out Brief: Thursday, May 12th 10:30am – 11:30am
- Jack Dempsey, Definitive Logic
- Glady Singh, International Consulting Associates, Inc.
- Michael McAndrew, SES, Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Construction, Office of the Secretary of Defense
- Lt. Col. Gregory Hammond, Ph.D., P.E., Strategy and Future Plans Branch Manager, Civil Engineering Directorate, HQ US Air Force
- Brenda Roesch, RLA, AICP, LEED AP, Enterprise Manager, Facilities Sustainment & Recapitalization, Air Force Installation & Mission Support Center
- Russell K. Weniger, P.E., Enterprise Manager, Facility Operations, Chief, Operations Branch, Installation Engineering Division, Air Force Installation & Mission Support Center
- Roger Gerber, Chief, Real Property Asset Management Division, Army G-9 (Installations)
- Lowell Usrey, Integration Branch Chief, Program Management Office, Tyndall AFB
- Eric Odderston, P.E., Deputy A/COS, Facilities, MCICOM, US Marine Corps
- Byron Dunlap, P.E., LEED AP BD+C, Enterprise Asset Manager, Architect of the Capitol
If you are interested in the future of DOD and federal asset management, the FAM Forum is your opportunity to participate in collaborative, in-depth, and action-oriented discussions only SAME can provide.