Exhibit at JETC
Exhibiting at JETC puts your company at the forefront of the federal marketplace. Don’t miss out on the opportunity to showcase your products and services to over 2,000 conference attendees which include the top public and private sectors leaders in the engineering, architecture, construction, environmental sustainability and facility management industries.
The booth space selection lottery will take place in November. Prior exhibitors will be contacted via email on how to participate. New to exhibiting at JETC? Send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll add you to the initial space selection process!
The standard booth size is 10-ft X 10-ft and includes:
- One Full-Conference Registration (additional booth personnel pay registration fee)
- 8-ft- high draped back wall, 3-ft- high draped side walls, and company ID sign
- 6-ft draped table, two chairs, and trashcan
- Carpet and daily vacuuming
- Company listing in interactive on-line exhibit hall on website and in conference app
- Company listing in the printed program (booths purchased after March 20, 2020 may not be listed due to press dates.)
- One-time use of the pre-registered attendee list for the sole purpose of promoting exhibitor's participation in the event
- Exhibit pricing is based on a 10' x 10' space. Anything over 20' x 20' is considered a display space and must be negotiated separately.
- Electricity, AV, carpet padding, upgraded furniture, etc. must be ordered separately. Shipping and material handling is also at the exhibitor's expense.
|EXHIBIT BOOTH PRICING||TIER 1: PREMIUM||TIER 2|
|Sustaining Member||Non-Member||Sustaining Member||Non-Member|
Please note: Your company must hold a current Sustaining Membership in SAME to receive the member rate for a booth. Individual memberships do not apply to booth fees. If your company would like to become a Sustaining Member with SAME please sign up here.
SAME recognizes the company business sizes based on the following employee count:
Small Business: 100 employees or less
Medium Business: 101- 2,000 employees
Large Business: 2,001 and more
Exhibit Booth Payment Policy
A 25% deposit of booth fees is required at the time of booth selection. Booth sales are not final until full payment is received. Payment by credit card can be submitted during the space selection lottery; payment by check must be received within 30 days of selection. Payment in full is due January 24, 2020 or 30 days after booth selection if purchasing a booth after January 24. SAME reserves the right to cancel booths that have not been paid within 30 days of registration.
Exhibit Booth Cancelation Policy
- Full refund of all payments, less a $100 administrative fee will be granted if written notice is received by SAME no later than January 24, 2020.
- A 50% refund of total exhibit fees less a $100 administrative fee will be granted if written notice is received by SAME no later than March 6, 2020
- Commencing March 7, 2020, no refunds will be granted.
- Please send all booth cancelation requests to email@example.com
Each 10' x 10' booths include one full conference registration; additional registrations are available for an additional fee. All individuals participating as booth staff must be registered through the individual booth staff registration form.