Exhibit at JETC
Exhibiting at the 2019 JETC puts your company at the forefront of the federal marketplace. Don’t miss out on the opportunity to showcase your products and services to about 1,800 conference attendees which include the top public and private sectors leaders in the engineering, architecture, construction, environmental sustainability and facility management industries.
The booth space selection lottery will take place in October. Prior exhibitors will be contacted via email on how to participate. New to exhibiting at JETC? Send a note to email@example.com and we'll add you to the initial space selection process!
Click here to view the floorplan.
The standard booth size is 10-ft X 10-ft and comes with:
- One Full-Conference Registration (additional booth personnel pay registration fee)
- 8-ft- high draped back wall and 3-ft- high draped side walls
- 6-ft draped table
- Two chairs
- Company ID sign
- Company listing in the printed program (Companies purchasing a booth after March 1, 2019, may not be listed in the printed program due to press dates.)
- One-time use of the pre-registered attendee list for the sole purpose of promoting exhibitor's participation in the event
- Exhibit pricing is based on a 10' x 10' space. Anything over 20' x 20' is considered a display space and must be negotiated separately.
- Electricity, AV, carpet padding, upgraded furniture, etc. must be ordered separately. Shipping and material handling is also at the exhibitor's expense.
|EXHIBIT BOOTH PRICING||TIER 1: PREMIUM||TIER 2|
|Sustaining Member||Non-Member||Sustaining Member||Non-Member|
Exhibit Booth Pricing
Please note: Your company must be a Sustaining Member of SAME in order to receive the membership fee for the booth purchase. Individual memberships do not apply to booth fees. If your company would like to become a Sustaining Member with SAME please sign up here.
*SAME reorganizes a small business as a company with 100 employees or less. If your company has more than 100 employees but is considered a small business by the SBA, please submit a copy of your certificate to Exhibit@same.org.
Exhibit Booth Payment Policy
A 25% deposit of booth fees is required at the time of booth selection. Booth sales are not final until payment is received in full. Payment by credit card can be submitted during the space selection lottery; payment by check must be received within 30 days of registration. Payment in full is due January 28, 2019 or 30 days after booth selection if purchasing a booth after January 28. SAME reserves the right to cancel booths that have not been paid within 30 days of registration.
Exhibit Booth Cancelation Policy
- Full refund of all payments, less a $100 administrative fee will be granted if written notice is received by SAME no later than January 28, 2019.
- A 50% refund of total exhibit fees less a $100 administrative feed will be granted if written notice is received by SAME no later than March 8, 2019
- Commencing March 10, 2019, no refund will be granted.
- Please send all booth cancelation requests to firstname.lastname@example.org
Each 10' x 10' booths include one full conference registration; additional registrations are available for an additional fee. All individuals participating as booth staff must be registered through the individual booth staff registration form.
Exhibit Rules & Regulations
Read the full exhibitor rules and regulations here.